Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I love to get hair and outfits for free, how about you?

Good morning Readers!
Who doesn't like to get things for free? Especially if they are nice outfits or great hair? Well I found a few goodies for you for free.
Also on my blog a lovely new design by La Gazza Ladra at the Tres Chic Venue, and some great offers you can find at the Designer Circle.
Let me start with the last one. The current round of the Designer Circle runs till March 5th and there are again many great bargains to find. I got the newest WoW skin there, called Irene 2016. This lovely skin comes in 6 perfect skin tones, ranging from a dark caffe to a light milk tone. Each skin tone is just 199 L$ at the Designer Circle. Omega head/body appliers are available at the WoW skins main store. I just love the slight nose blush that Irene has, gives her a naughty look! I am wearing Irene 2016 Darktan today on my blog.
The lovely hair is Georgina by Truth hair and you can find this hair in their 50 L$ sale room for just 50 L$ per hair tone.
While I was shopping at the Designer Circle I picked up these lovely skirt & top combinations by Sofie's Selection. These crop top and pencil skirt sets come in 2 versions, each one comes with a colour change HUD to change the colour of the top and skirt separate into 4 textures. Skirts & tops are sold separate, each one is 125 L$.
The lovely hair is by Like Design and it is their Blaze hair, rainbow pack. I am wearing the red version. Each pack is 250 L$ but you get 10 hair colours in each pack.
The sexy shoes are also both by Like Design. The pumps are called Sandy and they come with a colour change hud to change every part of the shoe separate.
The other shoes are called Wrapped up and they also come with a colour change HUD to change every part of the shoe.  Both shoes are 325 L$ but the HUDS contain 15 colours and again: you can go crazy and colour each part of the shoe different or just use one colour for the whole shoe.
Then I got these awesome IN MOVE poses by Frozen Poses. You can find them at the Designer Circle and you get a pack with all poses shown below. If you are wondering what I am wearing using these poses...keep reading!
Over to some free stuff...You can find these lovely ColourBurst sweaters on the Midnight Mania board at B!asta and it closed, so I got the fat pack with 7 lovely sweaters! No group needed, just enough clicks.
The funs hair by Elikatira is a free gift at the Shiny Shabby Anniversary event. The hair is called Kiki and you get many colours of this hair.
The cute shoes are from the lucky boards at Like Design, there are 6 lucky boards for group members. However the group is free to join.
And last but not least: the jeans are from the Lolita outfit by JK Style, which you can find at the Thrift Store for 75 L$ including a colour change HUD.
My last find are these awesome dresses by La Gazza Ladra at the Tres Chic Venue. The dresses are called At the Sock Hop and they come in a lot of textures and colours. Each one is 189 L$ but they are just too gorgeous to miss.
The shoes are the Wrapped up shoes I blogged above.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!