Saturday, February 13, 2016

I am giving you my heart....

Hi there Readers!
It is almost Valentine Day and I found these awesome dresses and poses at the Designer Circle. Their current round runs till February 20th and there are many great offers to find at the Designer Circle. I just could not resist the cute dresses GeMyles has on offer there. These Tamilou Belted dresses come in 3 versions, Vintage spots, Vintage stripes and Vintage splatter. Each one comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the dresses into no less than THIRTY TWO colours! Just 149 L$ for each version of these awesome dresses, ladies, is a steal!
Just showing you a few colour options for each dress below.
The skin I am wearing is one of the lovely Susse 2016 skins by WoW skins. I already loved the previous Susse skins, and the 2016 version is just as lovely and sweet as the previous one. Susse 2016 comes in 6 great skin tones and each one is just 199 L$. There is a DEMO available at the Designer Circle and appliers can be found in the WoW skins main store. I am wearing the Darktan version.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Little Bones and it is called Scope. You can find this hair with many HUDS on Marketplace for free.

The beautiful jewelry set is by Lazuri and it is their newest group gift for Valentines Day. Joining the group is 250 L$ but the group gift that are still available are totally worth that amount! This Valentine set is colour change.
Now...I am holding my heart in my hand....giving it to my loved one for Valentines day! The My Heart poses are by Icons of Style and you can find them at the Designer Circle in a pack of 5 poses (including the hearts) for just 80 L$.
Then I got the great body suits 1 Hundred is offering at the Designer Circle. These basic body suits come in 6 great colours and ALL appliers you might need are included. They are just 125 L$ each!
With these body suits I am wearing shoes by Loordes of London. These shoes are called Compression Wedges and they fit TMP, Slink High and Belleza. There are 5 colours to chose from, but as they are just 80 L$ each you can afford all! You find them at the Designer Circle.
With these body suits you cannot go out on the streets in winter, so outside I am wearing the Over shoulder Coats by Sofie's Selection. You can find these coats in 3 different versions at the Designer Circle for just 125 L$ each. Each version comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the coat into 4 shades. I am showing you one of the versions below.
The lovely hair is Kizzy by Truth hair and you can find it at their store including many HUDS for 0 L$.
My next stop was at Entice. They have very cute new 60 L$ offers for this weekend, awesome Run to You dresses in 2 versions and matching Run to You shoes also in 2 versions. Dresses and heels both come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the shoes and dresses into 3 great shades.
As I said: each pack of dresses or shoes is just 60 L$. The shoes fir Slink High feet.
The lovely hair I am wearing is Blaze by Like Design. I am wearing the Rainbow version of this hair an from that version the red colour. However this hair comes in many hair tones. It is a new release.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!