Monday, February 29, 2016

Before I leave just a small make over blog.

Hello Readers!
I will be away the next week, so there won't be a blog. But I have some goodies for you before I leave. How about the lovely Hope 2016 skins by WoW skins? They are a new release at the Kinky Event and they come in 6 lovely skin tones, ranging from a dark Caffe tone to a light Milk tone. Omega head/body appliers are available and there is also a beautiful lipstick set for all skin tones available for 250 L$. The Hope skins are 499 L$ per skin tone.
The lovely hair is Georgina by Truth hair and you can find this hair in their back room sale for 50 L$ per hair tone.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers with these skins. They are NOT included in the skin. They are by Glamorize and you get 4 different layers for 5 L$ on Marketplace.
There is also a lovely set of lipsticks available, the ones below.
The eyes I am wearing are by Poetic Colors and they were an old group gift. So I checked and they have new free eyes at the store and they do! You just have to cilck the Subscribo and they will come to you. So if you like the new Pearl Eyes Clear Pond, go get them for free. They come in 3 sizes and each size comes in bright, medium and dark.
And I found some more skins I want to show you. These skins are form the lucky boards at Heaven's Gate. They have plenty boards, also for males, with skins. For some you need their group, but most can be clicked without a group. I got these 2 lovely skins for free. There are NO APPLIERS included.
And to make the make over complete I found 2 sets of free hair. This first one is by Damselfly and it is called Maria. It is free for the time being. Don't wait too long! You get all colours. Just showing you a few options below. SORRY THIS HAIR OFFER IS GONE. However Truth hair has 2 lovely hair do's for free on their wall (Kizzy and their Xmas gift-Bernadette) and one free hair in their Subscribo list (check #9 notes - the hair is called Louisa).
And this hair is by Radex. It is their group gift and the group is free to join. The hair comes with a colour change HUD. The hair is called Avon.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!