Sunday, February 21, 2016

A totally FREE blog?

Good morning Readers, happy Sunday!
I wanted to make a totally free blog today...but did I succeed? Hmmm...I have to say no...but most things on my blog today are free! Even the skin I am wearing today is not really free, I am wearing the Amour skin in darktan by WoW skins today on my blog. It is their February group gift and the enrolment fee for the WoW skins group is 350 L$. However there is a box with about 38 previous group gifts available.
The lovely hair I am wearing today is not free either. The first hair style I am wearing is by Truth hair and it is called Georgina. That hair is part of their 50 L$ sale in the back room. Not free, but a bargain if you ask me.
The lovely red gown is from the Midnight Mania boards at Tiffany Design and it is called Diva Formal gown. Appliers come with this gown and you do not need a group to click this Midnight Mania board. The jewelry is included.
Then I thought: lets find some free jewelry. Well Three Hearts has 12 lucky boards (no group needed) with lovely necklaces and matching earrings. Just stay there a while, TP your friends...and you all will have lovely sets. The luckies are way up the wall, com up.
And then I just ran to Sugar Button Boutique, because they had that very cute Kawaii jacket on their Midnight Mania board. No group needed to click the board.
The sexy hair do is Martha by Like Design and it is the red version from their Rainbow pack I am wearing. The hair is NOT free, but you get 10 shades in each colour pack! 
Sugar Button Boutique also has 4 lucky chairs and I was hooked, so I stood there for a while and I got....a lovely gypsy skirt !
The top is free on Marketplace and it is by Addams. It has a heart cut out on the back and it comes with a colour change HUD with all thinkable colours! Strangely enough this tank has been on Marketplace for ages, but it is gone now. So here is an alternative: another top by Addams, which is free and comes with the same HUD.
The green bangles are also free on Marketplace and they are by Padling Melody.
And what more did I get? This strapless mini body suit!
and I got this cute Scoop neck Ahoy dress too from those lucky chairs!
this cute Ruffles mini dress in blue is perfect for an evening dancing....just wait at the lucky chairs at Sugar Button Boutique to get it!
I also got harem pants...cropped hoody....nerdy glasses....time to get a coffeeeeee. The hair is Kizzy hair by Truth, and it is a gift at their store.
The shoes are from a hunt at Esssenz and they are called Utah Olive grey. They fit Slink high feet.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!