Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I LIKE those free gifts!

Hi Readers!
Like Design is one of my favorite stores. I joined their group (it is free to join) and they have 2 group Midnight Mania boards and 6 group Lucky Boards, most with Slink high shoes (and a lovely dress). There is also an SLF&O group gift at the store between the Midnight Mania boards. The SLF&O group is free to join. Below is the lovely Jan dress from the Lucky boards and I am wearing Regina shoes with this, which are also by Like Design but not free. These shoes are colour change with a HUD and you can change each part of the shoe in colour. The shoes including the hud are 250 L$ and they fir Slink and Belleza.
With this dress I am wearing the beautiful Ilenia 2016 skin by WoW skins and you can find her in 6 skin tones at the WoW skins Mainstore. I am wearing the Darktan version of this skin with cleavage option and with a lovely Ilenia lipstick layer #4.
The lovely hair I am wearing is by Truth hair and it is called Mariska and you can find this hair in their back room for just 50 L$ per colour (you get 5 different hair tones).

I am wearing the Renata jewelry set by Lazuri. This set comes with 2 different necklaces, bracelets, 2 different types of earrings. The whole set is colour change, which means you can change the colour of the metal, the gems all together or each separate. This set is temporarily just 499 L$.
Then I went to Entice to get their 99 L$ offers. I just fell for this Yacht club outfit which comes in 4 versions. Each one is just 99 L$. Oh I said that already :) Well it's a bargain, you get a HUD with these outfit to change the pants and the jacket into 3 colours. Just showing you a few options below.
The shoes are again the Regina shoes by Like Design.
Entice also has a lovely new Midnight Mania gift in their boards, this great Sultan of Swing dress comes with a colour change HUD and you can change the top, belt and skirt of the dress into 3 different textures. You have to be in the group but the Entice group is free to join.
The Pure Poison group is also free to join and they have a group gacha, where I got these awesome knitted boots. Here is the Pure Poison group if you want to join.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!