Sunday, January 10, 2016

Free hair and free shoes always make me happy!

Happy Sunday Readers!
Nothing makes me more happy than new hair, new shoes, a new skin, beautiful jewelry, great outfits. Oh what the heck a lot of things make me happy. But this Sunday I have great free hair for you, and lovely free shoes. And I have some awesome offers by Entice for you too.
How is that for a lazy Sunday?
Well let me start with telling you that today on my blog I am wearing the lovely Illenia skin in darktan by WoW skins. And the fun hair is still Mariska by Truth hair and this hair is in their back room sale for 50 L$. You get 5 tones on the hair.
With this skin and hair I am wearing the Ex's & Oh's outfit by Entice. These dresses come in 2 versions: lights and darks and both come with a colour change HUD to change the colour into 3 lovely shades. The lovely bracelets and necklace are included.
Each set is just 99 L$ and there are also matching heels for Slink High with these dresses, also 99 L$ per pack.
And now I hear you thinking: but you promised FREE shoes and FREE hair? I did! And here they come. Let me start with the lovely Hannu hair which you can find on the Midnight Mania board at Besom. You get a huge pack with all thinkable colours. You have to be in the Besom Group but this group is free to join. Just showing you a few options from the Hannu hair below.
And while you are at Besom: look for the rather big green pumpkin on the floor. It is a HUNT item, and inside you will find this up do called Piled up in several colours. (free).
For the free shoes you will have to be in the Like Design group. This group is free to join and at the Like Design store you can find 2 group Midnight Mania boards with these shoes:
And you can find 6 group Lucky boards with these shoes and the lovely Jan dress which I blogged before (but which I am showing you here again). I am wearing Regina shoes with this Jan dres, which are also by Like Design but not free. These shoes are colour change with a HUD and you can change each part of the shoe in colour. The shoes including the hud are 250 L$ and they fit Slink and Belleza.
I am wearing the Renata jewelry set by Lazuri. This set comes with 2 different necklaces, bracelets, 2 different types of earrings. The whole set is colour change, which means you can change the colour of the metal, the gems all together or each separate. This set is temporarily just 499 L$.I am wearing the Renata jewelry set by Lazuri. This set comes with 2 different necklaces, bracelets, 2 different types of earrings. The whole set is colour change, which means you can change the colour of the metal, the gems all together or each separate. This set is temporarily just 499 L$.
Like Design also has a lovely gift for members of the SLF&O group and this group is also free to join.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!