Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Something old, something new...

Morning Readers,
Today I am going to show you the last of my finds at the Designer Circle. This round of the Designer Circle runs till February 8th, so you have to hurry....and I am showing you a few hunt gifts. And some goodies from Marketplace.
Let me start with some lovely gifts at Marketplace. I found this very cute set of cropped top and shorts by HoP on Marketplace for just 1 L$. The lovely shoes are included! The set is called So Girly. The hair I am wearing is by Chichickie and it is called Catrin. Chichickie puts the smart buy packs on sale for $95L for 3 days following the release.  (Sometimes that stretches a bit). However if you are a subscribo member at Chichickie you get ONE colour of this hair as a present, and this time you get the GOLDEN colour. That is not the one I am showing, being a redhead I chose to show you the red one :) which might not be a surprise.
And Shars Gowns has this lovely Valentine gown for free on Marketplace. It is just a gorgeous flowing gown in a lovely pink shade and you will shine in this gown on Valentines day!
Shars gowns also has a lovely New years gown on Marketplace. This lovely Lidia gown has a special back...and I do have to thank the owner/designer of Icons of Style for creating special back side poses for me. HUGS to Katia Millet! Just visit the store of Icons of Style ladies, they have marvelous poses there for a very reasonable price! I use them on my blog frequently.
Over to the Designer Circle. I found this great Hollie dress there and it is on offer by JK style. It is just an awesome dress and the boots are included. There is a HUD which changes the dress into a LOT of colours (12) and the boots are in 2 colours and 2 styles. Unbelievable for just 75 L$! The lovely jewellery is the All Glam Diamonds set by Lazuri (NOT free).
JK Style also has another offer at the Designer Circle. This set of capris and a lovely top is just 55 L$. The included hud changes the capris into 3 colours and the top into 6 colours!
The next great nails are by {Peachy} and they work with SLINK nails (150 L$)or with SLINK hands (full set 2250 L$). They are just so easy to wear and use....and these ones are free. So if you onw the SLINK nails or hands go get the nails.
Then I did some more hunting in the Formal Flair hunt. This hunt runs til February 15th and you are looking for a black bow tie in this hunt. Each hunt gift is 1 L$ and if you can locate the bow tie at Deluxe Body Factory this lovely skin with 3 cleavage options is yours to wear.
Over to another hunt gift in the Formal Flair hunt. Find the bow tie at Sprinklers and for 1 L$ you get this great Jaqulynn shape!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!