Monday, September 26, 2011

Ohh I do love PINK....but I will start in black :)

Enough with the skins and the shoes, today I am back with lots of clothes. Mainly pink, but the group gifts by Worlds End Garden are black and oohhh sooo beautiful. I keep hoping they will make more, they are so special!
Today I found out there are 2 new group gifts (I must have missed one). HUGS Jara for the tip :)
While I was making this blog, looking at all the pink dresses...I was listening to Rhythm of Love ...by Plain white Tees...and you can lsiten to it too HERE.

You can find both dresses, and the lovely hat at Worlds End Garden.


Then I went to the XY Room and I saw this great outfit American Bazaar has put up there. In the XY Room lots of designers put up very nice discounted outfits and all are below 100 L$ (so NOT FREE !)
The next stop was BDR. I was counting on the Make Her Over hunt, I love that hunt for males, and they announced it would start on September 25th. Due to problems it hasn't started YET, but BDR (Beautifull Dirty Rich) will put up this GREAT set of dresses in this hunt. So as soon as it starts: hurry over :)
I am showing you also a new relese by BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich). The outfit is called Dancing in the Dark and it comes in a dress and a pants version. You also get a tail, ears and boots with this outfit and it comes in many colors. Just showing you the DRESS version.
Arnadi also has a lovely top which is their gift in the MHOH (Make Her Over Hunt) at the ARNADI mainstore and I styled this top with the free skirts I got from the lucky cupcake at Doux Petit Dahl.
Then I jumped over to Kennedys to find the little pink bow from the Pretty and Pink hunt. WOW This amazing dress is yours if you find the bow :) The shoes come with the dress.
And if you find the bow at Random-Onics & Pink Wolf you will get this cute dress :)
Sugar & Spice has hidden a GREAT gown inside there little pink bow but you can also wear it as a perfect summer dress. Shoes are by HOC Industries, blogged before.

Last one in this hunt is Shadow Moon and they are not only giving you a great pants outfit and shoes, but also great pink HAIR to wear with all your pink gifts :) Jewelry is also included.
Then I hopped over to LC Fashion. They have 5 lucky boards (2 are by Mhia Jewelry, 3 by LC Fashion) and many Midnight Mania boards too. Below is what I got there...everything is either form a MM board or from a Lucky Board.









HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!