Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bling Bling

Today I am starting with the great jewelry set that you can find on the Midnight Mania board at Dryad. They always have GREAT jewelry sets on their MM boards and this one is especially nice (at least I think so). Lovely fall colors, black, amber, citrine. And the board is no longer group only so hop over and click.
The next jewelry set is by J&W jewelry and it is a gift in the Four Season Butterfly hunt. Find the butterfly at the store and it is yours to wear :)
I am wearing this lovely J&W set with the gown I found inside the butterfly at Wilsons design. You can see the sets includes a bracelet too. The gown is lovely, soft pink, very sexy.
Wilsons design also has a MALE gift inside their butterfly and you know me: I try it on anyway. And it looks great on me too :)
Back to the jewelry. WTG has a Four Seasons anniversary gift at their store. It is a lovely diamond necklace set with matching earrings.
Another great necklace is a gift at Augusta Creations. It is NOT inside the butterfly, just a gift as an extra at their store. Especially the back is spectacular.
Augusta Design also has a butterfly at their store and insid ethat butterfly is this GREAT black gown.
Diana DeBrevec has a set of bangles as a gift at her store. They are perfect to wear with the black Augusta gown, but they also go well with your jeans and top. Find the butterfly to wear them.
Then I went to Saschas Design. She has a GREAT colorfull gown hidden in the butterfly at her store on the Four Seasons Sim. It is a gown that makes me smile all over. I styled this lovely gown with the white hair that is a gift at Mina Hair (find the basket on the floor of the shop)
Another elegant gown is hidden inside the butterfly at Mohna Lisa. WOW I love this gown too, it will be so hard to chose which one to wear when I go out dancing ! The shoes I am wearing with all these gowns are by HOC Industries (not free but very affordable and color change).
And yet another spectacular gown is hidden inside the butterfly at Fellini Couture. It comes with a great hat, and the color is so delicate. Oh what a lovely gown :)

The next dress is a lovely cocktail dress by Utopia. I love the burgundy color :) And the style is so elegant. Find the butterfly ladies.
And this great short dress is by Elan. Perfect to wear to a party, it is sexy and sophisticated. Another gift in the Butterfly hunt at the Four Seasons sim.
If you find the butterfly at Kimber Kassner Design this blue dress is yours. It looks a bit like Tiffany work or stained glass, a very special lovely design. This will be one of my favorite dresses  I think :) The butterfly necklace is a lovely detail.
And this summer dress is by Danielle. She hid it in the butterfly. Ohhh I wish summer wasn't over EVER! This dress is so much fun to wear !.
I found another cute dress at ALaFolie. I love the ALaFolie design and I have a few more dresses by them, but this one is really lovely. Find the butterfly at ALaFolie ladies and it is yours :)
The next dress is by Sunshine Lace. This dress is perfect to wear to any occasion. You can style it with your most precious jewelry and shoes! It is a must have for every fashionista in SL :) If you find the butterfly it is yours.
There are not only dresses or gowns hidden in the butterflies. How about this lovely lingerie set by Elisea Carter.
Or maybe you like a top better? This one is by Orage and it is a dolarbie at their store.
The last one for today is the vest I found inside the butterfly at JayGee. Sexy !
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!