Saturday, September 17, 2011

Just for fun...part 1

Shopping on Marketplace is just fun for me. I love to find those special little things that are free ...and I do not have to teleport from one shop to another.
Today I found quite a lot so I am spreading my finds over 2 blogs :)
So here goes ladies, I will start with the shorts I found.

This cute outfit is by Asteria and it is free. You also get torn jeans in the package (it is for males & females)

The next set of shorts is by KOTehok and you get 4 pairs of shorts for 1 L$. I styled the shorts with tops I found at Life is a Rose. It is a fatpack in many colors :) The cute sneakers are by CC design, they are 1 L$ and they are called USA sneakers.


The next outfit is a set, top and shorts. It is called blood top & shorts.
The shop is Sisterhood.
The cute bangles are by Darling & Ed. It is a fatpack with jewelry, also earrings and a belt and the shorts and top are included too. All for just 1 L$ ladies.


Bukka also has a big pack on Marketplace. A cute shirt and shorts...


This next sports short is by Kalrau. I styled it with a top by FBI called Kitty tank.

The next outfit is also by KOT and it is called Twilight. You have to pay 1 L$ for it :) The cute shoes are included.

And I found another cute putfit with shorts by KOT. It is a mix and match in black and white and yet again you have to pay just 1 L$.

Then I found very cute SPLASH shorts ...I love to paint so I love these pants as they look like my RL ones :) The yellow top is by Gladrags and the Friendship top is by Danielo Black, just like the SPLASH shorts. The text on the yellow shirt made me smile :)


The next outfit is by Candie Girl and it is such a fun outfit. Perfect for a hot summer day :)

I found a matching shirt at Candie girl with a Meeroo on it :)

The last one for today is by Bubblefish and this one has a special ...an animated lollipop comes with the outfit.

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!!

No comments: