Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I love BLING

Happy Wednesday Readers!
I hope the restarts and maintenance won't bother you too much today! Yesterday I could not log in due to maintenance and I could not take pictures because of that. But today life is good again or better Second Life is good again.
So what is on my blog today? Some awesome gowns, matching jewelry, beautiful nails and some fun casual dresses.
Today on my blog I am wearing a new skin and Catwa appliers by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and the skin and appliers are called FLAME (pineapple). I also used their Catwa applier for my head.
The perfect eyes are by Mesange and today I am wearing their Sekhmet eyes and on some pictures their Cranford eyes, which I blogged yesterday. These eyes are a new release, and they come with an awesome colour change HUD, but they also come in system avatar eyes. The HUD holds 16 colours and you can choose 4 different sizes.
The fun hair is by Truth hair and it is their Lori hair and the swiped to one side hair is Emeline.
This first gown is by Serendipity and the name is Alexandra. These lovely gowns comes in 6 colours and each one is 30 L$. Can you believe that? You can find these Alexandra gowns at the Fashion Dazzle event which runs till January 27th.
With this lovely Alexandra gown I am wearing a lovely gold grape leaf necklace by Bullion. The matching gold Plumera Ear pins are also by Bullion. You can find this necklace and the earrings for free on Marketplace.
The fun thing is that if you like this jewelry the designer offers it for REAL too! You can buy it and wear in Real life...here is the SITE.
The elegant Joyce Platform shoes are by MODA and you can find them on the lucky board of the store. They fit Slink high feet, Belleza, Maitreya and TMP. A huge colour change HUD is included which gives you the option to change each part of the shoe separate.
The next gown is by Emberotic's Fashion Design and this gown is called Glamorous Night Gown. This lovely gown is in this week Fifty5L Thursday which runs from Jan 5th to 11th.
The jewelry by Bullion is awesome and I found a few more for free on Marketplace. Like this Silver Grape Leaf necklace.
Or this gold Sleepy Moon necklace.
Or this beautiful Chainlink necklace in silver, which gives you 2 options to wear, with or without pentagram.
To go with these awesome gown I can recommend to get the astonishing nail polishes DaneMarkz has as new releases. They have these beautiful Omega and Maitreya Wonderland nail appliers in 10 colours on offer at the Color me Happy event.
DaneMarkz also has new nails at the Designer Showcase and these nails are called Prescious Metals. The huds are for Maitreya and Omega and they hold 10 options.
The Sleepy Moon necklace by Bullion on Marketplace also goes great with the fun Simple Mesh dress by Sexy & Beauty. This dress is just 1 L$ and comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 8 colour/texture options.
My last finds for today are this lovely Pink bow dress by EA Glamour. This dress is free and the cute boots are by Struzzi and they are 5 L$. The boots fit Maitreya, Slink and system avatars.
I got this dress yesterday but when I checked today the dress and store are GONE. I found 2 alternatives for you (no time to take pictures though).
So if you like a short pink mesh dress try this one by Tuti's...it is free. Or this one by Extal which is also free.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!