Monday, January 2, 2017

First steps into 2017 !

Good morning Readers!
Taking the first steps into 2017 and what better way to do it than with new shoes! Especially if they are free! Well I found several free shoes, for some you will need a free or paid group (which makes them less free, but still a great bargain). And I also found a great 1 L$ party dress to lift my champagne glass in a toast to you all!
My friend Kialaya teleported me to NSP because there was an R on one of their 3 lucky chairs. You do not need a group to click these boards, and I got these awesome Peony Nectar stilettos which fit Slink high feet and which you can wear with or without the Peonies.
To the right of these chairs is a gift bag on the floor with a lovely Party dress in silver. It is yours for 1 L$.
The poses with champagne are by Icons of Style.
The skin I am wearing today is by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and it is called Alex (taupe). I also used their Catwa applier for my head.
The perfect eyes are by Mesange and today I am wearing their Percy eyes. These eyes are a new release, and they come with an awesome colour change HUD, but they also come in system avatar eyes.
The lovely hair is Kinda Shy by Clawtooth and you can find this hair for free behing their counter on a cabinet, together with another pack called Glamazon. You get many colours of these hairs.
Over to the shoes and boots I found. Let me start with the PAID groups and their gifts. N-Core has a 100 L$ enrollment fee for their N-Core group, but their newest group gift is to die for. These lovely Calyssa boots come with 2 colour change HUDs with plenty options to wear them. They fit all mesh feet.
And Reign has an enrollment fee for the Reign Group of 250 L$ but they have several group gifts available. One of them are these Anaiya boots which fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink feet. They come with a colour change HUD which gives you many options.
Another group gift from Reign are these Holiday peep toe shoes, which also fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. They too come with a colour change HUD showing you just a few options below.
Then I went to Venus Shoes and they have a free to join Venus Group and below are ALL the group gifts I could find there. Most come with a colour change HUD, you can see which ones because I tried out the HUD. The single pairs come in just the shown colour.
The shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and some also fit TMP.
My last find are the free shoes at Pure Poison. They have a free to join Pure Poison group and when you are a group member you can play their Gacha machines for free ONE time. There are plenty Gacha machines in the side room, so try your luck there. I am showing you just the few gifts I missed since my last visit.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!