Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ready to show your WILD side?

Hi Readers on this lovely Wednesday!
Great to see you on my blog again!
Today I am going to show you my WILD side, well actually I am going to show you some outfits in Giraffe, Zebra and Leopard! And I am going to show you great tops, sweat pants, backpacks, and sunglasses. All FREE!
So keep reading if I caught your attention!
Let me start with the great dresses Graffitiwear has on offer at the Designer Circle. These sexy revealing dresses are called Sultry dresses and there are 3 options to choose from: Giraffe, Zebra or Leopard. Each of these dresses comes with a colour change HUD which changes the texture of the dresses into 32 great colours. I am showing you from each version a few colour options below.
Each dress also comes with a lovely wooden necklace and bracelets. Just 175 L$ each, which is a steal to look this sexy.
The lovely hair is Georgina by Truth hair. You can find this hair in their back room sale for 50 L$ per hair tone (you get 5 versions of each tone).
The lovely skin I am wearing is by WoW skins and it is on offer at the Designer Circle in 6 great skin tones for just 199 L$ per skin tone. Omega head/body appliers are included. The skin is called Irina 2016.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The great plateau shoes I am wearing above are also on offer at the Designer Circle and these shoes are by [ICEWERK]. They are called Taylor heels. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the shoe into 20 colours, the colour of the heels also into 20 colours and the metal into 3 colours. The shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they are just 125 L$.
Then I went to Addams inworld store. I already purchased one of their great FREE cropped tops on Marketplace. This top comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the top into every colour you can think of. But if you join their FREE group you will get a lot of awesome gifts!
You get for example this cute Carola SKIRT (which I am not showing but which is also free on Marketplace). Or you can get this great black tee shirt, which I am wearing with Sweat pants I got from the Midnight Mania board at Etchaflesh. You do not need a group to click this board.
The lovely hair is a fat pack called Kiwi from the group lucky board at Besom hair. The group is free to join.
Another group gift by Addams are these awesome back packs. They come with a colour change HUD which changes the leather of the back pack and you can also personalize the back pack of your choice by changing the buttons on the pack.
These sexy sunglasses also come with a colour change HUD which changes the frame and the glasses into many colours. They are free at Addams. Showing you a few options below.
Yet some more free group gifts....these tucked tank tops also come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour into any colour yo like! They are a free group gift at Addams.
The sweats are the ones by Etchaflesh again.
And yes I am standing in the cold sea water...my feet are freezing!!
And they have even more free group gifts, how about these tops with a heart cut out back side? They are just soooo much fun to wear!! Find them at Addams. The sweats are the ones by Etchaflesh again.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!!