Friday, April 8, 2016

I am enticed by Greece.

Hello dear Readers!
I just love the designs by Entice especially when you look at the quality and the price. They have each week special offers, Secret Wednesday ones, Lazy Sunday ones, and today I am showing you their 55 Thursday offers.
If you are wondering now what Greece has to do with Entice: nothing. But I found this little store called Athens Greece and they have 3 great group gifts. The group is free to join.
But let me fist start with a freebie at Entice. This elegant Tanuc Tanuc Tuc Tunic is their newest gift on one of the 6 lucky boards. You do not need a group to get this awesome outfit.
The sexy plateau shoes ate by [ICEWERK] and they are called Gillian heels. They come with a colour change HUD and they fit Slink, Maitreya and Belleza.
I am wearing the lovely Debbie 2016 skins WoW skins has at the Designer Circle. This lovely elegant skin comes with a no brow option and you have a choice of 6 beautiful skin tones, ranging from a dark caffe to a light milk tone. Each skin is 199 L$, appliers are sold separate.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The hair I am wearing is Scope by LittleBones. You can find a fat pack of this hair for free on Marketplace.
The 55 Thursday offers by Entice are these sexy Da Ya Think I'me Sexy dresses and they are available in 4 versions. Each set comes with a colour change HUD which gives you the option of 3 versions. And each dress is just 99 L$. I am showing you all 4 versions below.
With these dresses I am wearing jewelry by Chop Zuey. They are offering this Tensha set (necklace and earrings) for free at Free Dove. The set comes with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the necklace into many options. Showing you a few possibilities below.

Over to Athens Greece. Like I said they have 3 group gifts and their group is free to join. You get this great Moyra floral dress as a gift, also the sexy Marra skirts in 6 colours, and the Amy Mesh dress which comes in 3 colours.
The shirt I am wearing is an older gift from the lucky chairs or questionmark boards at Physco. You will need their group to sit on the chairs or click the boards, but it is free to join.
The lovely hair is called Angel and it is an older group gift at Besom hair. No longer available, but the Besom Hair group is free to join and there are still 2 other great group gifts available.
The
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!