Friday, April 15, 2016

A totally FREE blog

Happy Friday Readers!
Today a totally free blog. Only the skin I am wearing is NOT free, but all the rest is.
I am wearing a brand new WoW skin with these outfits, called Relitha 2016. This skin is available at the Omega Republic Event in 6 lovely skin tones including Omega Head/body appliers.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
And now for the free stuff. I did some hunting in the Colorfy Your Body Hunt, which runs till April 30th. In this hunt you are looking for a water droplet and all gift are free. There are just #23 stores to search so it's not really bad.
I started my search at #14 Lindy Designs. If you can locate that water droplet at their store this sexy lingerie set in spring green is yours!
The lovely hair is a fat pack called Kiwi from the group lucky board at Besom hair. The group is free to join.
Then I went to #20 Shae's Boutique. They have this boys shorts and tank top as a hunt gift for you if you find that droplet.
And at #19 Sin original you will get these sexy jeans shorts and matching top. You only have to go hunting for that water droplet and it is yours!
My next search was at #23 K/D/S and they have these lovely sparkle Fairy glitters hidden inside their water droplet. Just go find it! The feet of this outfit gave me an error, but maybe it is just me. You can wear it without the feet too.
And this cute dress with the tattoo arm bands is hidden inside the droplet at #22 MissJewel. Just go hunting there and it is yours!
My next stop was at Tiffany Designs. I got this sexy black dress with the birdcage hat for free at their landing point (buy for 0 L$)
And then I went to Chaotic and I played their Question mark boards for a while. I got lucky and I got several outfits and awesome shoes and boots. Look below!! Worth to play the boards for a bit, there are also 4 lucky chairs and a lucky board (no group needed).
This Allie mesh dress is one of the gifts, so are the sexy black heels for Slink high feet.
And these Cheetah boots in Kiwi and Pink are also a gift on the Quetion mark boards.
So is this great Autumn outfit, including slink high heels.
And the last gift I got from the question mark boards is this Gracie outfit including Slink high heels.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!