Monday, December 30, 2013

Two days left in 2013 and sooo much to blog...

Morning Readers!
Did you all see my new logo? Glimmie (Delarosa Glimmer) made it for me and I just love it. I hope a lot of Designers will put my logo in their stores :)
Anyway...I have a LOT to blog before the year ends, ranging from nails through hair and group gifts to lovely new skins...so here goes:
Let me start with the lovely nails Glimmie has as a group gift at her store [[A.R.C + F.N]]. Joining the group is free and the nails are awesome! There are cats on them and scratch marks...just too cute to wear!
You do need the SLINK nail enhancer, which is 150 L$ and which you can get at SLINK.
 
And Chichickie has a great new Subscribo gift. Great hair in mahogany called Luka. The hair band is colour change and texture change! And as always, Chichickies new releases are on sale for the next three  days for only 95L for a FATPACK! Grab one today! Sale ends 12/30/13, so HURRY!!
The 12 Days to Christmas gifts for group members and NON group members are still available at Chop Zuey. I have no idea for how long, so don't wait if you still want to pick up any of their GREAT jewellery! I am just sowing you the latest gifts, there are much more to get.
This set is for males, but it has a resizer and I adjusted it to my size. (NO group needed)
Same with this lovely necklace: it is for guys but you can resize it. There is a matching bracelet too. (NO group needed)
And this Wrap me up bracelet including a matching ring is for group members. Joining is 350 L$.
The next set is called Gloriana and you do not need a group to get it.
The next sets are for group members only. This first one is called Singing Hearts (purple)
And this one is called Grace.
Over to WoW skins. They have released the ethnic Maram skins and they are just to die for. I never saw such great ethnic skins! They come in 3 skin tones, pale, medium and dark and a shape and dark brown eyes are included! So are ALL appliers you might need, and I really mean ALL appliers!
They are not free, but they are just awesome! Let me show you the dark version with the natural make up. Besides the natural version you can also get 5 great make up version, which I am showing you too, on the dark version. The skins are NOT FREE!
Because I got a few questions about the hair: It is called Angie and it is by Emo-tions.
And here is the medium version, which is also available in 5 make up versions and a natural version.
And this is the pale version, which is also available in 5 make up versions and a natural version.
I am wearing the lovely new released EVA set by Lazuri with this awesome WoW skin. The Eva set is 949 L$ for the complete set, but you can also buy each item individually. The set is colour change by touch and I had so much fun playing around with it...so I am showing you several options! You can change the metal, centre gems, drop gems, actually you can change every part of this set!
And just because I could not get enough of this skin, I am wearing the Subscribo gift by Finesmith with this skin too.
Then I went to Virtual Impressions and put their newest group gift on (joining is free).
Another great new group gift is this awesome coat by Ashmoot. There is also a male group gift, a great red tee shirt. But the coat is just what you need on the cold winter days.
 
Last one is the newest group gift by Azul. A lovely gown in a beautiful teal colour!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!