Tuesday, December 3, 2013

22 Days till Christmas

Hi there Readers,
Today some more Peace on Earth hunting, some more Black Event Fair at the Wash and some Advents Calendars to go to.
Let me start with the Peace on Earth (POE) hunt. This hunt runs till December 31st and you are looking for a globe with a white dove on it. There are 200 stores participating, so there are a lot of goodies to find!
Here is your HINT & LINK page, in case you get stuck or you want to skip a store.
My first stop was at #161 Danemarkz, where I found a great red gown inside the hunt globe of the POE hunt. I just love this gown, it comes with a white fur, a lovely hair band, ring, necklace, earrings and even nails are included. Oh and I forgot those really elegant shoes...which are also included in this gift! For the nails you need the SLINK enhancement for nails (150 L$).
 
 
 
Then I landed at Butterfly Effectz, which is #177 in this hunt. We all know Christmas is about gowns, red velvet, elegant chiffon, beautiful jewellery...and the gift by Butterly Effectz is just all that. You get this great gown, with a tulle overlay, but you can wear the gown without the tulle skirt too. And a lovely red beaded necklace is included. The other jewellery I am wearing with this gown is the Empress Josephine set by Lazuri (NOT free).
 
 
The next gown is by #39 Kastle Rock. Just as much as red is green a real Christmas colour. This gown just has that Christmas feel to it, a beautiful elegant gown to celebrate these special days. You just have to locate that globe ...and it is yours!
 
Over to another great gown. This one is by Dirty.little.Secret and it is on offer for just 10 L$ at the Black Fair Event at the Wash. This event runs till December 8th so not much time left to pick up those great 10 L$ offers there! The great warm sweater is also available there.
 
 
Then I found another beautiful gown, this time at JCNY. They have this Christmas tree with a lot of presents under it...which are free for everyone. There are also 4 presents with a letter on them and if your letter is on the parcel, you can claim it. I got this elegant crème gown and all the jewellery shown below.
If the pictures look a bit strange to you: I have been experimenting with light, to see which looks the best on my blog.
Stud earrings
Moles

 
 My last find is the gift I got from the Advent Calender at Needful Pixels. Now I understand the name of this shop!
It didn't really give me a Christmas feeling, but maybe it gives you one?
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!