Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just 3 days left in 2013

Morning Readers,
2013 is almost done and I still have a lot to blog. So let me quickly start with Sascha's Designs. Each Friday their 60 L$ offers change and there is a new half price weekly gown offer too. This week there are 4 new 60 L$ offers, a lovely short (mesh) dress called Mercedes Glitter. A great red mesh dress called Farstrider. A fun top & pants set called Yalene. And the last one: a beautiful gown in pink, called Wisher.
 
And the weekly gown offer at Sascha's designs is the lovely Garbo in gold, which is just 325 L$ this week only.
 
 

And just because I love these new releases by Sascha's Designs: this is a lovely new top & pants set called Pandora. It comes in many colours and it is mesh and 175 L$. I am wearing the Cute Pony jacket (mesh) with the set, which is also a new release and it is 175 L$ too. GREAT style ...I love it. Very much Great Gatsby :)
 
The 69th round of the Designer Circle ends TODAY ladies, so hurry over if you still want to get some of their great designs! Nothing there is over 100 L$ and there are a lot of great offers! How about this lovely gown which is on offer at the Designer Circle by Amarelo Manga for just 100 L$. The matching golden necklace is also 100 L$ and also on offer at the Designer Circle.
Or if you rather like red, the beautiful gown by GraffitiWear might be just what you are looking for. You can find it at the Designer Circle for 95 L$, including the lovely black boa!
Over to NS Design. They have this lovely winter outfit on offer for just 100 L$. Perfect to go skating with your friends ladies! I didn't test the Ice skates I found on Marketplace, but you can find free ice skates HERE, and HERE some for 5 L$. And if you are in the mood to go skating now...HERE is a lovely place, Winter Wonder Land.
Then I went to Maci to get their lovely Christmas group gift. Joining the group is free.
And my last find: a lovely red gown on Marketplace. This lovely gown is totally free and it is by Augusta Creations. You can find it on Marketplace.
The lovely jewellery is also from Marketplace and it is by RealEvil Industries. The jewellery is free.
 
And just before I was going to publish my blog my friend Glimmie told me about a great AO which is only 13 L$. it is on offer at Body Language and it is a GREAT one! Danke Glimmie!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!