Friday, January 19, 2018

Going shopping for a gorgeous gown.

Happy Friday Readers!
Today on my blog I have a gorgeous gown for you, which will make you shine! But to get it I had to go shopping and as I am a woman I got distracted and bought way too much...and went home with lots of shopping bags as you can see below.
But I also have a lovely Womenstuff hunt gift for you. This hunt runs till January 31st. (you can find the HINT & LINK site here). The gifts are free and some are 1 L$. You are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt in this hunt.

So first things first.
The skin applier I am using: it is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. It is called Mandala and you can find this gorgeous skin in a dark and a light pack at the Designer Circle till January 20st. A matching shape is also available. The appliers or the shape are just 199 L$.
I am wearing Chant lipsticks in matte with this skin, which are also by 7 Deadly s[K]ins.

I am wearing a mesh head by Vista: Lia.
I am also wearing a mesh body by Maitreya: Lara.


With the first outfits I am wearing the stunning CaraLisa up do hair which is a new release by Truth Hair. You can find this hair at the main store in several hair tones. A styling HUD is included which gives you the option to wear this hair in different styles.
I am also wearing Apple hair which is also by Truth Hair. There is a styling HUD included which gives you the option to wear this hair all the way back, over one shoulder or over the other shoulder and lots of options to wear the wisps and the bangs.

So I went shopping for a gown. In an enchanting Eye of the Needle dress by Entice. It is their newest group gift and you get the dress including a colour change HUD which gives you 3 great texture options. The group is free to join.

The Vicious pumps are a new release by MODA. These pumps fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and a colour change HUD is included.

The poses with shopping bags are by Icons of Style and the bags are included.
And YES I got a lovely gown!
I went over to the Designer Showcase. This event runs till January 31st so you have enough time to get these beautiful Sonriisa gowns by Shoenique.
These gorgeous gowns come in 4 beautiful colours for 99 L$ each, which is a steal. There are 2 special versions available too, a gold version and a Valentine version, which are to die for, but they are more expensive as the ones I am showing you below.
These Sonriisa gowns fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and come in mesh and fitmesh layers too.

The irresistible Pandora jewelry set is by Zuri Rayna Jewelry and it is just a must have as it goes with every gown you want to wear. I am wearing the Ruby - Mocha - Gold version of this set, but there are several beautiful combinations available. The lovely low back of the gown shows off the sexy pearl back part of the jewelry set, and the red rubies just compliment the red gown I am wearing.
The Pandora bracelets are sold separate.
My last find is a gift in the Womenstuff hunt. If you can find the red hunt shirt at Muza and you pay 1 L$ you get these fun Tied shirts with a colour change HUD with no less than 200 (yes you read that right) colour and texture options. They tie around your hips, looks awesome!
I am not going to show all colours to you, I just made a selection :)

With these shirts I am wearing Absence of Fear jeans, which are a group gift at Beautiful Dirty Rich. The group is free to join and these jeans come in system avatar layers as well as appliers for mesh bodies. These jeans are just awesome and a must have in your inventory!
The fun tee shirt are by Baby Monkey. They are their Baby Tees and they are 1 L$. They come as appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Omega. There is a colour change HUD included with 9 colour options. I have been looking for a long time for cute applier tees and these are just awesome!

The Mareela hair is by Firelight and you can find it at Dazzle (former Fashion Dazzle) till end of January. This hair comes with a colour change HUD and there are many hair tones available.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!