Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Creating an elegant look for a bottom price.

Happy Wednesday Readers!
Today I wanted to see if I can create a lovely evening look for a low price. So I had a look at Marketplace and found some awesome gowns which are actually very cheap but give you that sophisticated look as if you have been to the most expensive stores!
I also found some great gifts of the Womenstuff hunt but you have to hurry, this hunt ends TODAY!

But let me start with the basics first.
The skin applier I am using: it is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. It is called Clarity (I am wearing the pineapple tone) and you can find this gorgeous skin in a dark and a light version at the Ultra Event till February 10th.
The gorgeous Clarity lipsticks I am wearing are also available there.

The fun hair is called Lilo and this hair is a brand new release by Truth Hair. This hair comes with a styling HUD which gives you several options to wear this hair and you can colour both sides of this hair separate. A HUD to change the hair bands is also included!
You can find this sweet Loni hair at the Ultra Event till February 10th.

I am wearing a mesh head by Vista: Lia.
I am also wearing a mesh body by Maitreya: Lara.


So what did I find for you?
Let me start with the gorgeous Sage cocktail dress which is hidden inside the red Womenstuff hunt shirt at Glitterati by Sapphire. If you can locate this shirt at their store TODAY (the hunt ends today) this dress is yours for free!

While you are at it: go find that red shirt from the Womenstuff hunt at DellyBeams Gem because the lovely jewelry set I am wearing with this dress I hidden inside their hunt shirt. You have to pay 1 L$...but you will lok sooo perfect!

With this dress I am wearing the beautiful Kamala Bow heels which are a new release by MODA. These gorgeous heels fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they come with a huge colour change HUD which gives you plenty options to change each part of the shoes.
This lovely Aura Star gown, which I am wearing below, is just 25 L$ on Marketplace. It is by Aura Design and you get a beautiful top and a skirt which fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. A colour change HUD is included which changes the colour of the top and skirt separate into 8 lovely colours.

With this elegant gown I am wearing jewelry set by Luminesse. This one is called Takita Rantu and I am wearing the blue opal version. And this lovely set is on Promo for just 75L$ through 2-9-1208. It will go great with any lovely gown, but it will also light up a sweater or go with your favorite dresses.

The lovely red sandals for SLINK feet are from Marketplace. They are by Ferina's Creations and they are 1 L$.

And this beautiful Sia gown is by Legendaire. I found it on Marketplace for 98 L$ which is a steal for such a lovely gown. It fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it comes in 5 mesh sizes too. A colour change HUD with 8 texture options and a beautiful necklace are included !

The elegant shoes are also from Marketplace. They are called Dixie Mules and they fit Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, eBody, EVE and Tonic. You get a colour change HUD with the shoes which gives you 9 shoe options and 2 metal options.
These shoes are by Sheba and they are 1 L$.
My last find for today is this lovely Lana gown in red. It is by 40 L and Below and it is 20 L$. This dress comes in 5 mesh sizes and the neck part is included.

The gorgeous silver bangles are by RealEvil Industries and you can find them on Marketplace for free!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!