Saturday, July 22, 2017

Epiphany gifts and shopping at Addams!

Happy Weekend Readers!
Weekend started and this is a perfect tome to go shopping for bargains, gifts and awesome outfits. The Epiphany Event runs till August 15th and there are many lovely gifts to find. It is a bit hard to get in, so go low lag, and when you are in cam around to find those great gifts. I will show you some more of the gifts I found there.
I also found some awesome free skin appliers and brow appliers. You will need a free group to get those.
And I went shopping at Addams. I am always stunned by the great quality their designs have. Very detailed and available in so many colours! There are also several group gifts available at Addams, the Addams group is 19 L$ to join.
So where to start?
Let me tell you the basics first.
The gorgeous skin appliers are by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and today I am using Mali appliers in pineapple tone, and I am using the freckled version.
The hair is by different designers today, so I will tell you with each outfit which hair I am wearing.
And the awesome teal eyes are Charm eyes in Abyss colour and they are by Ikon.
So let me start with Addams. Like I said their group is 19 L$ to join and there are several great group gifts available. Like this awesome cropped top I am wearing below for example. This top comes with a colour change HUD which lets you choose all colours you want. I played around with it for a while and I am showing you a few results below, but there are many more colours you can use.
This cropped top comes in fitted mesh (with alpha layer).
The fun Marisa Double laced shorts I am wearing with this top come in so many colours you won't believe it! I had problems choosing one, there are just sooooo many.
I went for the blue one, but again the choice is overwhelming. These shorts are 199 L$ each. The shorts fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and system avatars.
The Tori hair I am wearing comes with a STYLING HUD which gives you the option to wear it all back, over one or the other shoulder, or over both shoulders. It is the July VIP group gift by Truth hair, the VIP group is 350 L$ to join but you get a free fat pack of hair each month.
Another great outfit by Addams is this Stefani Military suit. This suit is also available in numerous colours, I live the green one with my red hair! This suit is 199 L$ per colour. They fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP.
The Rickia laced boots are also by Addams and they are 100 L$ per pair. They fit Maitreya, Slink and Belleza.
The long necklace with heart is the Heart to Heart set by Lazuri. This set is completely colour change by touch which means when you touch it you can change the metal, the gems and the pearls into many options.
The arm band is a gift from the Epiphany Event by Spirit. It fits Maitreya and Slink.
I found some more awesome gifts at the Epiphany Event and this gorgeous pink laced dress is one of those gifts. It is a by Kaithleen's and it fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and a colour change HUD is included, which changes the colour of the panties of this dress.
The awesome hair is called Chelia and it is a gift by Analog Dog, you get many hair tone HUDs and the scarf also has a colour and texture change HUD.
With this dress I am wearing the Midori Sai by Luas, which are also a gift at the Epiphany Event .
And the perfect Janet platform heels by GOS boutique are going so well with this dress! A HUD is included to change the soles and the metal of the shoes. They fit Maitreya, Slink and system avatars. These shoes are a generous gift at the Epiphany Event.
What is more fun than going out for Ice cream?? Well Osmia gives you ice cream in 3 colours if you find them at the Epiphany Event .
And this lovely Nixe face net is a gift there by DeviousMind.
I also found some great make up as a gift at the Epiphany Event, Hurt eyes CATWA eye make up by Izzie's for example.
Or this Omega appliers eye make up by Vilecult. I also found some gorgeous Yuziki Catwa lip stick appliers by MoMoChuu. (blogged yesterday)
The golden earrings are also a gift at the Epiphany Event, these Cornelia earrings are by Fallen Gods.
Last gift from the Epiphany Event for today is this beautiful pastel hair by Ayashi. This lovely Masuzu hair comes with a colour change HUD with 8 colour choices.
I told you at the top of this blog post I found some great skin appliers for free. Well if you are in the free to join SLF&O group (Second Life Frees & Offers) and you teleport to Atelier Pepe, you can find a great gift ... Nicole skin appliers in a beautiful light tone (with no brows) and Alena brows in a dark tone.
Look for the pillar with BODY APPLIERS, right next to it is a rack and you can see a bag with VISTA HANDS and a picture next to it. Wear the SLF&O tag and click the picture.
The Lisette hair is by Truth hair.
And E.Vary has a free to join E.Vari group. There are 3 group gifts available, all skins ..one for Akeruka (7 skin tones), one for Catwa (7 skin tones) and one for Lelutka (5 skin tones). I am showing you the CATWA one below.
Beautiful lipsticks are included with the skin appliers in 6 tones.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!