Thursday, June 15, 2017

I just love those bright summer colours!

Good Morning Readers!
Today on my blog some awesome colours for summer. I just love those beautiful bold tones, they make me smile and long for warm long sunny days with a cool ice tea.
Yesterday I blogged the Guest List Summer Cart sale. This sale runs till JUNE 18th so you have to hurry!
All exclusives there are just 100 L$ or less!
Entice is participating in this sale and I will show you some of the great offers you can find there below. How about these fun Amaryllis outfits which you can find at the Guest List Summer Cart sale in 4 colours, each comes in 5 Standard sizes, and they also fit Maitreya, Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), Slink (Hourglass, Physique), TMP. A texture change HUD for belt with 6 options is included. And each of these fun outfits is just 50 L$.

Today on my blog I am wearing the newest group gift by 7 Deadly S{k}ins. Their group is FREE to join for the tome being and these awesome Apple Omega appliers in oak or pineapple are the newest gift for group members. There is also a MALE group gift available, so bring your male friends too!
I am wearing the pineapple tone on my blog today and I especially love the red lipstick!
The beautiful Sky eyes I am wearing are by SlackGirl .
And the elegant hair is Cheri by Truth hair. This hair comes with a Styling HUD which gives you the option to wear the hair back, over your right shoulder, over your left shoulder or over both shoulders.
The PERFECT hair bases I am wearing on my blog with most hair are by Sinful Curves Skins and they have several versions which work with Catwa and Omega based heads. They are very easy to use and 200 L$ each. They are colour change so you can adjust them to each hair tone you want to wear!

And with these Amaryllis outfits I am wearing awesome Akuti bracelets which are by Indulge Temptation. You can find them at the Designer Circle. These bracelets come with a colour change HUD and there are 7 versions to choose from, ranging from beautiful metal colours to earth tones or bold colours.
The gorgeous shoes are called Cecily and they are by Slipper Originals. They fit MID feet, Maitreya Belleza or Slink, and they come with a colour change HUD (15 colours included) to adjust the colour to all your summer outfits. These gorgeous shoes are 200 L$.
The next sunny dress is also from the Guest List Summer Cart sale and it is also by Entice. This cute dress is called Fragile and there are 2 versions available. This dress is available in 5 standard mesh sizes and each of these dresses is just 50 L$.
The cute hair is Loni by Truth hair.
The Chunky necklace  is by Indulge Temptation and it comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal options to wear it. It gives you that fun gypsy look!
Kamiri has a free to join group and they have many very nice group gifts. I blogged several of them before, but this Katy outfit was still lingering in my inventory.
The elegant hair is Mireya by Truth hair.
My last find for today are the very pretty Livvi shirtdresses by Perch. These  fun dresses fir Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Tonic. E-Body and TMP and also fit system avatars. They come with a texture change HUD which gives you 8 texture options to wear. For just 89 L$ you can look this pretty this summer!
You can also wear this dress as a lovely blouse with pants, jeans or leggings.
The My Boho Set necklaces and earrings are also by Indulge Temptation and you can find then at the Twe12lve event till 30th of June. This set comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 14 leather options and 10 metal choices.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!