Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bring a little bit of sparkle in your Second Life

Good morning Readers!
Today on my blog you will see awesome dresses by Graffitiwear, which you can find at the Designer Circle (this round runs till June 24th).
You can also see a beautiful sheer gown by Glitter Fashion, which you can find at the SWANK event.
And I have a sexy leather outfit for you which is from the Midnight Mania board at Isa Fantasy (you do not need a group to click this board). I am wearing gorgeous platform heels from the lucky boards at MODA with this outfit, and you do not need a group for their Midnight Mania board of 4 lucky chairs either!
So let me start with the gorgeous Romance dresses by Graffitiwear. You can find 3 versions of these dresses at the Designer Circle for just 150 L$ per set. Each set comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 3 colour options to wear these dresses. They fit Maitreya, Belleza,Tonic, Slink, E-Body and TMP and come in classic avatar mesh layers too.
The fun Key to your heart necklace is by Indulge Temptation and it comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal options and 8 bow options.
With these dresses I am wearing Cyanne hair by Truth which has a colour change scarf.
The PERFECT hair bases I am wearing on my blog with most hair are by Sinful Curves Skins and they have several versions which work with Catwa and Omega based heads. They are very easy to use and 200 L$ each. They are colour change so you can adjust them to each hair tone you want to wear!
The beautiful Charme eyes  in abyss colour I am wearing are by Ikon.
The skin appliers I am wearing are by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and today I am wearing Wednesday in taupe tone. At the moment the group is still free to join and they have great gifts for male and female group members, also mini mania and midnight mania boards to click if you are a group member!
Then I went to the SWANK event and Glitter Fashion has these sexy sheer Lefrevre gowns there on offer. The skirt is sheer and shows off your sexy legs. There are 5 different colours to choose from and they are all to die for. The gowns come with panties, I am wearing panties by Legendaire though with the dresses.
The cute red heels fit Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, and TMP and they are a group gift by Pure Poison. You get one free try of the gachas there as a group member and I was so lucky to get a red pair. The group is free to join.
The lovely Unnoted hair is from the group Midnight Mania board at Moon. The Moon group is 100 L$ to join, but there are several group lucky boards and the Unnoted hair is a fat pack in all colours.
My last find for today are pretty sexy plateau heels by MODA. They are called Jaclyn and you can find them on the Midnight Mania board at MODA (no group needed). These shoes come with a huge colour change HUD which changes each part of the shoe separate.
I am wearing these magnificent heels with an alluring outfit I got from the Midnight Mania board at Isa Fantasy. You do not need a group to click this board and this leather outfit is just perfect if you want a more tough look after all the romantic dresses and gowns.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!