Thursday, October 6, 2016

Shopping for lovely dresses

Hi there Readers!
Today I went shopping for lovely dresses. Not that hard I must say, I found quite a few at the Fitmesh Designer Expose and at Loordes of London. But first I went to the Designer Circle to pick up the perfect shopping outfit. I found this awesome Hello Fall outfit in Lilac by Smesh. This great set is just 100 L$ and it really is soo comfortable. The set is packed in the great bag I am wearing with the outfit, so the bag is a bonus.
I am wearing this lovely Jayma 2016 skin by WoW skins, which is on offer at the Designer Circle in 6 skin tones, ranging from a very light Milk to a dark Caffe, for just 199 L$ per skin tone. Appliers for these skin tones are available too. REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are by Mesange. They are called Arabian Nights and I am wearing #5.
The fun hair is from a gacha at Exile and it is called Dancing on my Own. I am wearing the red version.
The shoes are a group gift by Rea, they are called Paulie shoes and come with a HUD. The Rea group is free to join.
The next stop for me was the Fitmesh Designer Expose. Gemyles has some awesome offers there which you should not miss!
How about this great BellaBoo dress, which is 199 L$. It comes with a colour change HUD which gives you many colour options and you can choose for plain or textured layers! The elegant shoes are included.
Showing you a few options below.... I played around with the HUD.
The hat and jewelry are by Lazuri, it is their Cocoa Island set, which is completely colour change and you can wear it with or without the flower.
The hair is by Kokolores and it is a gift. The hair is called Vanessa. You do not need a group to pick up this hair.
The poses I am using are by Pink Insidious.
The next great offer at the Fitmesh Designer Expose is also by Gemyles and it is their RubyLou dress with colour change HUD. This dress is also 199 L$ and the shoes are included. You can choose to wear this dress in sheer lace or in solid colours. The HUD gives you many options.
And this fun dress is called Skylar and it also comes with shoes and a colour change HUD. You can find it at the Fitmesh Designer Expose for 199 L$ and it is again by Gemyles.
The lovely chunky necklace is by Indulge Temptation and the metal is colour change.
The elegant bangles are by Baubles by Phe and they are called The Scene bangles.
My last find by Gemyles at the Fitmesh Designer Expose is this Eleonorra rolled shorts set which is 199 L$. The top comes with a colour change HUD, which gives you many options to wear this set.
Another designer participating in the Fitmesh Designer Expose is WellMade. They have this lovely Marla dress with colour change HUD there for 150 L$ and you can change the top part or the skirt part of the dress separate. You know me by now: I love to play around...so I am showing you a few options.
My last find for today is the great offer Loordes of London has at FreeDove (at the Dove Dazzle (upstairs). They have these cute retro Pillow Talk dresses in lovely pastel tones for 55 L$ each and matching heels for Slink high feet called Anatolia wedges are available for 55 L$ per pair too. A great buy if you love retro as much as I do.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!