Tuesday, October 4, 2016

How Shoenique are you???

Yes Readers, I am back, finally!
I missed you all and I hope you missed me too, or at least you missed my blog posts.
Anyway, what do I have for you today? Well I got lovely eyes from a Midnight Mania board, and I went to Shoenique. The Shoenique group is free to join and they have some awesome group gifts which I will show you below. ALL outfits and heels below are group gifts by Shoenique.
The beautiful skin is a new release by WoW skins and you can find this perfect Nadine 2016 skin at the WoW skins main store in 6 great skin tones. Appliers are available too.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The elegant Pretty Bun hair is totally free and you can pick it up for 0 L$ at MODA.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Human Soul eyes by Mesange. You can get a fat pack of these eyes (15 mesh eyes) at their store.
February group gift gown and January group gift necklace & earrings.
The shoes are also a February group gift, they fit Slink high.
August group gift skirt & top.
The jewelry set is Blume in yellow by Lazuri. It was a previous group gift but the set is also available at their store to buy. The set is completely colour change.
Group gift April, Spacey dress.
Group gift December dress.
Group gift July dress.
Group gift June: Cardigan top.
The jeans are by Beautiful Dirty Rich. They come with Omega appliers but also with system layers. They have a free to join group, the BDR group, and they have a few great group gifts. Right next to the group gifts you can find a wall filled with dollarbies and free stuff, and you know me: I picked up everything some time ago and blogged it all HERE !
Group gift March.
Group gift May.
Group gift August.
These elegant eyes, including a bonus teared up pair of eyes, were on the Midnight Mania board at CottonCandyMonster, but when I checked today there was a bikini on the board...so try a few days, the eyes might come back...or go for the cute bikini! You do not need a group to click this board, and next to it are 4 lucky chairs.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!