Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Wash Cart sale and some hunting to do!

Hi there Readers!
What have I planned for you on this Saturday? Well first of all I would recommend to visit the Biannual Cart Sale at The Wash. Lots of designers offer their designs there for 10 L$ (and one special offer for 50 L$) so a visit there won't get you broke.
And I would also tell you: go hunting. In the Womenstuff hunt you can find some awesome gifts, some are free, some are 1 L$. Both events run till March 30th.
Let me start with the Biannual Cart sale at The Wash. I just love the beautiful Indian style Homeward style Chitons Anachron has on offer there. These elegant dresses are just 10 L$ each and there are 6 colours to chose from.
The lovely jewelry is the Fantasia Green set by Lazuri and it is their newest group gift. Joining the Lazuri group is 250 L$ but you get awesome group gifts in return.
The shoes are by Like Design and they are caller #73 shoes. You can find them on their group lucky boards, joining the Like Design Group is free.
I am wearing the lovely new skin WoW skins has on offer at the Skin Fair 2016. This beauty is called Yasmine 2016 in darktan. This skin comes in 6 great skin tones and Omega adv head/body appliers are included.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
And the gorgeous hair is by Truth hair and it is called Briony. I am wearing the reds version of this hair. The hair is a newer release.
Then I found these lovely dresses by Luziefee. They have these gorgeous Robins Egg dresses on offer in 6 colours (I love the teal one) at the Wash for just 10 L$ each!
Luziefee also offers these sexy a-symetric Marisol dresses at the Wash, also for 10 L$ each. There are 5 colours to chose from.
I am wearing a beautiful necklace and earrings set with this dress, and this set is called Bisera and it is by Luminesse. You can find this set at the Wash for 10 L$.
Luminesse is offering more great jewelry at the Wash and all jewelry I am showing below is just 10 L$ each. Ranging from earrings, bracelets to complete jewelry sets.
Then I decided to do some hunting in the Womenstuff hunt. You are looking for a red sculpted tee shirt in this hunt and you can either get it for free or you have to pay 1 L$ for it.
There is a HINT & LINK page available which is very helpful if you get stuck or you just want to visit special stores.
I landed #58 Dumb Blonde to find the shirt there. Inside I found this sexy red dress for just 1 L$! With this dress I am wearing a lovely jewelry set which is also a hunt gift in the Womenstuff hunt. This set is hidden inside the hunt shirt at #12 Stars and this gift is FREE.
Now if you like the Slink Flat Sandals I am wearing with the dress you have to go find the hunt shirt at #74 LeForme. These sandals are free.
To achieve the whole look you are not done yet! The great hair comes in many colours and it is by #55 Radex Design. You have to pay 1 L$ for the fat pack of hair. Showing you a few options of this hair below.
The skin I am wearing is Patricia in tan and it is the March group gift by WoW skins. Omega adv head/body appliers are included.
Joining their group is 350 L$ but you get a new skin each month, previous group gifts (about 38) are available to group members and you can click their 10 group lucky boards and 2 group Midnight Mania boards.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.

My last stop for today was at #29 Culco Boutique. This sexy Chinese Knot dress in black is their gift in the Womenstuff Hunt and it is yours for free if you can locate the red hunt shirt at their store!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!