Thursday, March 24, 2016

Good morning Readers!
Today on my blog more from the Cart Sale at the Wash. And some more great offers from the #126 round of the Designer Circle.
Today I will start with the Designer Circle and the offer La!La has there. This lovely Harlow cowl neck dress comes in 5 colours and each one is just 99 L$.
I am wearing the lovely new skin WoW skins has on offer at the Skin Fair 2016. This beauty is called Yasmine 2016 in darktan. This skin comes in 6 great skin tones and Omega adv head/body appliers are included.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The lovely hair is by Little Bones and it is called Scope. The hair come sin many colours and it is totally free on Marketplace.

The elegant shoes are also free on Marketplace. They are by Andreea Latour and you get 2 pairs for free of these sexy Pepper Pop heels for Slink high feet.
And then I went back to the Wash. I found this CRAZY hair there by Bizarre Hair. And I am wearing clothes by Demotik with this awesome hair, the dresses they are offering at The Wash are sexy and go great with the Bizarre hair.
This Pescado hair is 10 L$ (you get all colours) and the sexy outfit I am wearing is called Spring Loungewear. This set is 50 L$ and it fits mesh avatars and system avatars.
The cute shoes are from the group lucky boards at Like Design. Their group is free to join and there are 6 group lucky boards and 2 group midnight mania boards to click.
I am wearing the Pescado by Bizarre Hair hair with another offer by Demotik and you can find both at The Wash for 10 L$ each. The dress is called Beaded Sateen Mini Dress (teal version).
And this hair is called Crazy Easter Hair and it is 10 L$ (all colours).
The elegant yet sexy dress is called Beaded Sateen mini dress (pink version) and Demotik is offering these dresses in 4 colours for 10 L$ each at the Wash.
This next dress is again a Beaded Sateen mini dress (purple version) and the hair I am wearing is called Butterlfy Effect hair. Both are 10 L$.
My last find for today is by far my favorite hair. It is by Bizarre hair and you can find it at the Wash for 50 L$. This hair is called Horse Power and the great jewelry is included.
The dress is called Beaded Sateen Mini Dress (copper version).
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!