Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lavian

Morning Readers,
Even though I still am not feeling very well I wanted to tell you about LaVian.
Currently they are having a FREE TO JOIN group, for the next 10 days. And there are over 100 group gifts available of which I will show you a few below. Most of the gifts come with a colour change HUD, so I am showing you those options too.
I am wearing the April group gift by WoW skins with these outfits. Joining the WoW skins group is 350 L$ but you get a new skin each month, all (over 30) previous group gifts are available too and you get the chance to click their 18 Lucky b oards and 2 Midnight Mania boards.
The hair is Sloan by Tameless hair (not free, 249 L$ for a fatpack with 30 colours).
And the bangles I am wearing are by Baubles by Phe - they have the most incredible bangles you can find in SL. NOT free though but very affordable.
Enjoy reading ladies!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!