Tuesday, June 7, 2022

0-1 L$ shapes - are they any good?

 Good Morning Readers!

Today you will get some unusual blogs by me.
I will be away till end of June so these blogs will have to do.
So please scroll down, you will see more blog posts like this one.

With ALL heads I am wearing the Maitreya Lara body and Stealthic Elation hair.
The skins used are by 7 Deadly s[K]ins
REMEMBER: this post is ONLY about the SHAPES!


It came to my attention that some users (actually a lot of users) are having problems with their shapes. They do not like the shapes that come with the heads (default shapes) or body and don't know how to change them.
I make my own shapes and I know: it is a burden to get it right. Takes really a LOT of time and patience.
Now there are a lots of 0-1 L$ shapes on Marketplace, but are they any good?
I tested quite a lot of them and I compared them to the default shape that comes with the HEADS (not the bodies!) and to my own shapes.
I am using my Maitreya Lara body and skins by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. 

I tested the cheap Marketplace shapes for 
Altamura
Akeruka
Genus
Genesis
Lelutka
Logo
Rebirth
The rest I did not test because I do not own those heads or because I could not find any 0-1 L$ shapes for other heads I do own.

So today I am starting with 
Altamura
This shape is by Curvy shapes and it is made for the Altamura Valentina head.
It is 1 L$ on Marketplace and it works with the Jenny head too.
This shape comes with an eyebrow shape and it is copy & modify so you can change it to your liking.
This Valentina shape is by K&O and it is a full body shape made for the Altamura Valentina head.
It is 1 L$ on Marketplace.
This shape is copy and modify.

AKERUKA [AK]
This is the Vacale shape for [AK] (Akeruka) which is on offer my I&M on Marketplace for 1 L$.
This shape is made for the Advanced Bento head and you get a brow shape and a style card with the shape.
The shape is copy & modify.

GENESIS
This Clara shape is by Naria Pathar and it is FREE on Marketplace.
It is made for the Genesis Eva head. The Genesis store sadly closed but if you already have this head you can still get the shape.
You cannot change anything on this shape.
This Curves 001 shape is by Curves and it is 1L$ on Marketplace.
The shape is copy & modify and in the package are two shapes (Maitreya and TMP- TMP not shown), an eyebrow shape.
This Veronica shape is by Monsta and it is made for the Genesis Eva head.
This shape is 1 L$ on Marketplace and this Veronica Shape can be worn with Eva Bento Omega Bom Genesis Lab & Belleza Freya .This shape is copy/mod no transfer and comes with style card.

LOGO
If you are a regular reader of my blog you will have noticed I am a huge fan of Logo.
And it seems more of you like Logo too as I could find quite a lot of 0-1 L$ shapes for Logo. So they are popular!
This shape is by 130 and it is called Lisa. It is FREE on Marketplace.
The shape is compatible with Legacy and Belleza and it is copy & modify.
Lisa is made for the LOGO Chelsea head which does not mean you can't use it for other LOGO heads. I am wearing it with the Bella head. 
The Anna shape is made by Pautina and it is 1 L$ on Marketplace.
The shape is copy & modify and I am showing you this shape on the LOGO Bella head.
The Chelsea shape is by 
Jhinyang- and it is just 1 L$ on Marketplace.
Of course it is made for the LOGO Chelsea head and you get two shapes, slim and plumb.
An eyebrow shape and a style card are included. This shape is copy and modify.
Diversity Shapes has this lovely Alexia shape on Marketplace for 1 L$.
This shape is COPY/MODIFY and three body versions are included: Belleza Freya, Maitreya Lara and Legacy Classic (f).
There is a style card inside the folder.
This shape is copy & modify.
Another shape for the LOGO Chelsea head is this Maria shape by Lovelysweet. It is 1 L$ 
There is a style card included and you get the shape, a peach lip gloss on the BOM layer, and an eyebrow shaper.
Another Lovelysweet shape for the LOGO Bella head is this Loren shape.
It is 1 L$ and a style card and brow shape and a beauty mark are included.
Rebirth has a Kyra head and JT Meshes Poses Photography has a great shape for this head which is just 1 L$ on Marketplace.
This shape is copy & modify and there is a style card included.

HAPPY SKIN SHOPPING LADIES !!!