Friday, August 10, 2018

Beautiful in blue

Good Morning Readers!
Today on my blog something blue. Not quite on purpose, it's just a coincidence that I choose a beautiful blue ocean colour for all outfits I wanted to blog today.
Maybe it is the summer feeling I get wearing this colour?
So what did I find for you all today?
Starting my day off with a nice relaxing time at the beach. But hey! I want to look gorgeous and sexy there too, even when wet, so I decided to wear the to die for Bianca set by Apple Heart Inc. You can find this set at the #184 round of the Designer Circle, which runs till August 18th.
This gorgeous set fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it is yours for just 125 L$.
Included are a beautiful knotted top and sexy pants, and a colour change HUD with many texture and colour options for the top, the knotted part, the pants and the belt.

With this set I am wearing my Maitreya Lara body, and Vista Zoe head. The gorgeous skin applier is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins and this one is called Brooklyn. I am wearing the freckled version in pineapple. This perfect applier is not available yet. it will be released at the Blush Fair which starts on August 28th.

The lovely hair I am wearing is a new release by Truth. It is called Livia and it comes with a styling HUD which gives you many options to wear this hair. You can find this hair at Uber in all thinkable hair tones.

And the sexy anklets are by Luminesse. They are called Cherette Aiza and Cherette Jehona.
Beautiful anklets in gold, playful bubbles with Island style.  These anklets have lovely smooth stones that look like tiny bubbles in a variety of wonderful color combinations with white cushion gems and white pearls surrounded in gold links.
Till August 21st these anklets are just 40 L$ each!

The Sunnies poses are by Image Essentials and they come with the lovely glasses.

The beautiful Recharge Omega lipstick set is a new release by Booty's Beauty.
Then I slipped into the fun Octavia dresses by Continuum. I just love that colour! They fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Altamura and they come with a texture change HUD with 3 options. For just 100 L$ you can look this gorgeous. These dresses are just perfect for summer, light and fun, they bring a smile to my face.

The skin appliers I am using here are by 7 Deadly s[K]ins and they are called Bloom. They are the new group gift at 7 Deadly s[K]ins - their group is 225 L$ to join.

And the beautiful Juliette hair band is a new group gift at Chop Zuey. Their group is 350 L$ to join. This hair band is colour change by HUD and it is resizable too.
The gorgeous Summer Heat nails are by Cazimi and you can find them at the Designer Circle in 5 versions for 150 L$ each. They work with Belleza, Maitreya and Slink and also ome as Omega appliers. There are  5 colours in each set. The fat pack with all colours is 595 L$.

The lovely Heidi bento rings are by MEVA.
My last find for today is at the Designer Showcase, which runs till August 31st. I got this to die for Naeen gown there, which comes with a colour change HUD with 25 texture and colour options for just 300 L$.
This awesome gown has a beautiful lace skirt part which shows your legs in a subtle way with each step you take.
This gown fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it is by Jumo.
A pair of gorgeous earrings is included. I am not showing those because I choose to wear a new release by Zuri Rayna Jewelry.

This gorgeous set is called Czarina Peacock and I am wearing the Sapphire - steel version of this delightful set. It goes perfectly with the gown I am wearing but this set comes in many versions so you can choose one that goes well with your favorite gown. The beautiful setting of the stones, along with the shimmering pearls and the steel almost father like dangling parts just make this set exquisite.

With this gown I am wearing the more than gorgeous hair called Bloom by Truth and this hair comes with a styling HUD which gives you several options to wear this hair. You can wear it up or down, with or without the flowers and a HUD to change the flower colour is included too.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!