Friday, May 25, 2018

So happy it is Spring time!

Good Morning Readers!
I am so happy it is Spring time and we can all wear those cute little dresses, sexy skirts, awesome tops and elegant sandals.
And I really found some great ones for you!

But first the basics and I changed those drastically. Today I am wearing the gorgeous Mia full Bento avatar by Altamura. You can find this lovely Mia including HUD and shape at the Expo with a 25% discount, which is a great offer!
You can also find a DU female mesh head there as a gift.

With this lovely Mia avatar I am wearing an Omega applier by  7 Deadly s[K]ins. She is called Clover and you can find her in dark & light skin tones at the Designer Showcase till May 31st.

So what did I find? This great Maelie outfit is by WellMade and you can find this set at the Designer Showcase for just 140 L$ it is yours. This set (skinny jeans and a lovely loose top) fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. A colour change HUD with 12 options for the top and 3 for the jeans is included.

I am wearing Janet hair with this outfit, which you can find in the lucky boards at Phoenix hair. These boards are group only (there are 6 boards) and the group is 199 L$ to join. The hairs all come with a colour change HUD with many options.

The shoes I am wearing are both by Lindy Modern & retro shoes and you can find them at the Designer Showcase for 161 L$ per pair. There are several different shoes, the black ones I am wearing are called Kayci and the pink ones are called Mallory.

Last but not least: the poses I am using in the pictures are called Sweet & Sassy poses. They are by Image Essentials and you can find them at the Designer Showcase for 300 L$. You get 5 poses and 5 mirrored ones.
Then I went to eBento where you can find another great offer by Altamura. They have MAX there, a full Bento male avatar for just 300 L$! And you can also find the beautiful jenny Bento full avatar there which is discounted to 3375 L$.
But you can also find a LOT of gifts there.
One of them is this cute Alda top by Arcane SpellCaster. Look for a cake in each booth and before you go looking and you for the gifts join the free eBento group and wear the tag to get the gifts.
The Alda top fits Maitreya, Slink, TMP and Tonic and a colour change HUD is included with 20 colour options.

The Monday skirts are also a gift but these skirts are at Fameshed (Closes on the 27th of May). They are by Le Fil Casse and they fit Maitreya only. You get 5 colours of these skirts.

I am wearing a great Kiki hair do by Elikatira. There are 3 versions and they are all 3 a gift at Fameshed. They are called Kiki, Lauren and Maren and both come with a huge colour change HUD which gives you many options.

I am wearing make up I found at the Designer Circle (their current round ends on the 26th of May). These beautiful  Silky lipsticks and Stage eye shadows are by HoneyPot and each of these sets is 99 L$. They come as Omega appliers and they hold 4 colours each.

The skin applier I am wearing below is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins.
It is Bali and you can find Bali at the Chapter Four till May 31st.

My next find are these sunny Sunshine dresses by Continuum. These dresses fit Altamura, Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, and TMP and they come with a colour change HUD which gives you 5 great options to wear these dresses.
They are yours for 120 L$!

The lovely jewelry set is from Marketplace and it is just 25 L$. It is by Nikita and I am wearing their Jessica necklace (25 L$) and their Joya bracelets (also 25 L$). Both have 2 colour options, black & tan.

The fun hair is Panny by Truth hair. This hair comes with a styling HUD which gives you many options to wear the hair.
My last find for today are these cute boots which will go great with the dresses above.
These Via boots come in a latex and a leather version. A colour change HUD for both is included, which gives you several options to wear these boots. They fit Maitreya and they are totally free. You can find them on Marketplace at D' Evil.
You know I am crazy about shoes...so I went to GoS Boutique and I joined their free to join group. They have many group gifts available, I am showing you a few I found there below. They all fit Maitreya and Slink high feet.
Bellona.
Gigi.
Karrueche.
Kashou.
Skull & Chain sandals.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!