Monday, March 19, 2018

Some free gifts! And some great bargains!

Hi there Readers!
On this Monday I have some awesome gifts for you, some from the Finders Keepers Hunt. A Hint & Link page is available which is very helpful to pick the stores you like best or get a hint if you are stuck. This hunt runs till March 24th and the hunt gifts are free. You are looking for a Pot of Gold.
All gifts in this hunt are FREE.

And some are by Scandalize, which are group gifts. The group is 100 L$ to join but there are a LOT of group gifts available. Really a LOT. I am showing you a few today on my blog.

Entice has a St. Patrick day sale going on, with a 50% discount on many of their green designs. Like these gorgeous gowns I am showing you below. This sale runs till March 24th.

But first the basics:
The beautiful skin appliers I am wearing with the Vista Lia head and the Lara body by Maitreya are by 7 Deadly s[K]ins are called Carter. You can find these awesome appliers at the Skin Fair 2018 as an exclusive (runs till March 24th).
I am also wearing the gorgeous Katie appliers in pineapple. You can find this beauty at the Designer Showcase till March 31st.

The lipstick is by Booty's Beauty and today I am using their Cream Cake lipstick, which you can get as Omega appliers but also for Catwa.

I am wearing a few different hairs on my blog today, with each change of hair I will tell you which one I am wearing.

Let m start with the sale at Entice. A lot of their green outfits are 50% discounted, like this gorgeous Forca dress. This beauty fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it is just 100 L$!

Now I don't know about you readers, but I love nails, especially if they are easy to use nail appliers. Cazimi makes the perfect ones. There are 3 versions to choose from and I am wearing the Bohemian Dream ones.

The beautiful necklace is by Zuri Rayna jewelry and it is called Isabella choker. It comes in green, and it goes perfectly with the green gowns below.

I am wearing hair by Truth Hair Makena below. This hair comes with a styling HUD which gives you the option to wear the hairs in different styles. Makena also has the option to wear it with or without an included hat.

This next gown is called Carmina Burana and it is also from the sale at Entice. This lovely gown fits Maitreya, Slink , Belleza , eBody, Classic Fitmesh. And it is again just 100 L$! Can you believe that?
Then I went hunting in the Finders Keepers Hunt. This hunt runs till March 24th and you are looking for a pot of gold. The hunt gifts are ALL free.
I landed at Volt Hair and I found the pot of gold there. Inside was this lovely Venom hair (actually I think it was meant for guys) including the hair bases which work perfectly with my Vista Lia head.

And at Vanilla Bae I also found the pot of gold and the gift there is this fun Scarlet dress, which is actually green and comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 3 options to wear the dress. This dress fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
Another store which is participating in this hunt is Yasum. They have this very sexy Latex set hidden in their pot of gold and this outfit fits Maitreya.

The lovely shoes are by MODA and they are called Lana Laces heels. They come with a large colour change HUD which changes each part of the shoe separate. These shoes fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Katena.

The lovely hair is by Olive and it is called The Aime hair. If you can locate the pot of gold at their store this hair and also another version called The Meme are yours. They both come as fat packs with many colour HUDs.
My last find for today is one of the group gifts you can find at Scandalize. The group is 100 L$ to join but there are a LOT of group gifts available. Really a LOT. I am showing you the Leide dresses today which come with a fur coat. A huge colour change HUD is included which gives you many options to mix & match. These sexy dresses fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.

The lovely Athena hair is by  Truth Hair.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!