Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Something blue...

Good morning Readers!
Due to a really busy RL at the moment and due to a flu which struck me in the middle of my busy RL, my blogging has been slow or better: non existing.
But today there is a new blog with photos I took before I became ill.

And I am also wearing a new complete Mesh avatar by Altamura, called Jenny. It was a gift in the Women Only Hunt, and they sold it at their store the last week for 900 L$, which is a fair price for a mesh body and head including shape and HUDs.

But let me first start with the Designer Showcase. Their current round runs till February 28th and I found some awesome designs there!
I just love love the In-break my Heart dresses Entice is offering there. These dresses are so elegant and sexy, hard to resist them!
The dresses fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and there are several colours to choose from. Each of these dresses is 150 L$ or you can go for the fat pack with all 8 colours and 2 bonus colours (purple and yellow) for just 450 L$.
However the BLUE version of these dresses is just 50 L$.

The gorgeous jewelry set is by Luminesse and it is their Korenza Sateen set. It was on offer for 10 L$ at the Cart sale at the Wash but this sale ended. The set is really beautiful and it goes great with the In-break my Heart dress in purple.

I am wearing lovely Kamala Bow heels by MODA. They come with a huge colour change HUD which lets you change each part of the shoes separate. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.

And I am wearing hair by Truth Hair in several versions today. This lovely long hair is called Farryn and the up do is called CaraLisa. Both come with a styling HUD which gives you the option to wear both hairs in different styles.

With this outfit I am wearing the Fionne skin applier in pineapple tone, which is by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. This lovely skin is available at the Chapter Four.
 
The gorgeous lipsticks I am using today are all by Booty's Beauty and they are called Fabulous. There are 2 versions available of these sets Hell and Heaven. These lipsticks come in Omega appliers and Lelutka appliers and each set holds 10 great colours.
The gorgeous lashes are also by Booty's Beauty and this is their Darling set. The lashes come as Omega appliers and you get 5 versions.

I am wearing a mesh head by Vista: Lia.
I am also wearing a mesh body by Maitreya: Lara.

My next find is also from the Designer Showcase and it is on offer there by I.M. Collection. They have these lovely Kesha tops and Mary Jane jackets on offer, each in 4 great colours, for 90 L$ per piece. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and I.M. Collection also offers KLesha jeans in 3 versions and Mary Jane skirts in 5 versions at the Designer Showcase for 125 L$ per piece.
 
The shoes are by Lindy Shoes and you can find these Kayci shoes in several colours at the Designer Showcase for 161 L$ per pair. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they also fit classic avatars.
Now over to the new complete Mesh avatar by Altamura, called Jenny. It was a gift in the Women Only Hunt, and they sold it at their store the last week for 900 L$, which is a fair price for a mesh body and head including shape and HUDs.
 
With this new avatar I am wearing the gorgeous Tabitha skin applier by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. Tabitha comes in a brow less version or in a version with brows and she has the sexy dimples...which gives her a really naughty look. You can find these appliers at eBento.
 
A new round of the Designer Circle started and this round runs till March 3rd.
Smesh is offering this lovely Crocket skirt & denim vest there for 130 L$. A transparency HUD for the vest is included which gives you the option to wear this vest more solid or more sheer.
This dress fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink.
 
Smesh also offers matching denim lace sandals at the Designer Circle for just 100 L$. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink but they do not fit my Altamura avatar well....
 
The Vintage Bracelets which I am wearing are by Indulge Temptation and you can find them at the Designer Circle in 6 versions. Each of these sets comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metals to choose from and 8 stones options. They are 120 L$ each.
My last find for today are the sexy Satin Bathing suits IAF is offering at the Designer Circle in 6 lovely shiny colours. They fit classic avatars but they also come in Omega appliers. Each of these suits is 99 L$.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!