Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Sexy bargains !

Hello Readers!
Some days you want to dress comfy, some days in style, but today I wanted to dress SEXY! So on my blog you will find some really sexy outfits, which I found at the #167 round of the Designer Circle which runs till December 2nd. And at the Darkness Event which runs till November 30th.

Today I am wearing you the gorgeous Lia hair by Vista, with skins by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. There are several skins loaded into the HUD that comes with this Lia head, also lots of make up options, hair bases, lipsticks, eyes and lashes and even tattoos (freckles). And again: this HUD is  so EASY to use you won't believe it. I adjusted the shape that comes with this head to my liking and the results are on my blog today!

The beautiful hair is by Truth and it is their Farryn hair, which is a NEW RELEASE at Uber. There is a styling HUD included which gives you the option to wear this hair all the way back, over one shoulder or over the other shoulder, and there are 2 versions to wear the bangs.

So let me start with my finds from the Darkness Event. This gorgeous sexy dress is by Emberotic's Fashion Design and it is called Dakestra. The matching Petagea straps are on offer there too. This lovely and sexy dress fits Belleza, Maitreya and Slink and a colour change HUD is included which gives you 5 beautiful options. This dress is just 75 L$.
The straps have the same fit and the same colour change HUD, and they are 99 L$.
The lovely necklace is a gift at the Darkness Event.
Then I went to the Designer Circle and I saw so many sexy outfits there that it was hard to choose. So I got them all :)
I just love these Minerva skinny jeans and Mouth tops by Anny's Fashion, which you can find there. They fit Maitreya, Belleza, TMP and Slink and also come in 5 fitmesh sizes. This lovely set is just 125 L$.

The cute shoes are from Marketplace. They fit Slink and system feet only and you get 2 versions of these Wicked heels Sigourney for free. They are by Rachel Swallows.
Anny's Fashion also has some really sexy lingerie on offer at the Designer Circle for just 125 L$. This sexy Isis lingerie fits Maitreya, Bellea, TMP and Slink and a colour change HUD with no less than 8 colours is included. This lingerie can be worn in 2 ways: I am showing the sheer version (stars are NOT included) but you can also wear it without the cups - boobs exposed.
And IAF has these sexy babydoll dresses on offer at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ per colour. There are 6 colours to choose from, but with this price you can afford all your favorite colours! They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. A DEMO is available to try. STARS are not included.
 
The elegant Fae Fun necklace I am wearing with this outfit is by Indulge Temptation. You can at the Designer Circle in 6 versions for 120 L$ per version. Each set comes with a colour change HUD which gives you 10 metal options and 8 gem and bead options.
My last find are the sexy Frilly nighties by 1 Hundred. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and they are 150 L$ per colour. There are 5 colours to choose from, the black one is not show (my mistake, I forgot to take a picture of that black set...and it is sooo sexy too!). You can find these sexy nighties at the Designer Circle.
 
The lovely romantic Nina tattoo is by  [Pin Up] and you can find it at the Designer Circle. It goes perfectly with the romantic nighties!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!