Sunday, October 8, 2017

Feeling pretty! Feeling sexy! Got some bargains!

Happy Sunday Readers!
Today on my blog you will find 2 gorgeous dresses, a fun sweater & leggings set, awesome new shoes, to die for jewelry and some really sexy lingerie.

But as always I have to tell you first what I am using on my avatar today!
As usual I am wearing skin appliers by  7 Deadly s[K]ins. They have a perfect 99 L$ offer this weekend only so I will put that offer on my blog today too. Too good to miss ladies!
Further I am using Koko appliers, Sugar appliers and Anise appliers. Quite a lot as you can see! Could not make up my mind which applier I liked best.
Anyway, with the outfits I will tell you which applier was used and where you can find it.

I am also wearing different hair styles by different designers today, I will mention with the outfits which hair, which designer and where to find the hair.

So let me start with the gorgeous Rachel outfit MOoH! has on offer at the Designer Circle for just 99 L$. There are 2 versions available of this dress, Dusk or Dawn, I am showing you the Dusk version today.
This sweet Rachel fits Maitreya, Slink, Belleza and system avatars and a colour change HUD with 10 options is included. 99 L$ is a steal to lok this beautiful!

The Kamala heels by MODA go perfectly with this dress. They are a new release and they come with a large colour change HUD which lets you change every part of the shoes separate. These beauties fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink feet.

The cute hair is by Firelight and it is called Tami. This hair comes in many hair tones and each one is just 99 L$. You get a colour change HUD with the hair which gives you several options to wear this hair. You can find it at the Designer Circle.

The to die for jewelry is by Zuri Rayna jewelry and it is their Sugardrop set in garnet/ ruby/ diamond. This set goes perfectly with an elegant dress, but also with your most beautiful gowns. The set is available in many colours.

The skin applier is Koko in pineapple, which you can find at the #164 round of the Designer Circle for just 199 L$. You get 2 skin tones for this amount, Sand and Pineapple.
My next find is this very sexy Salle lingerie by Perch. You can find this lingerie in 2 different sets at the Designer Circle for 99 L$ each. They are Omega appliers. so you can only use them if your mesh body is Omega compatible. There is a Classic set and a Pastels set available, both in 4 lovely tones. Stars are NOT included.
Another great bargain at the Designer Circle is this Dress Blouse & leggings set by Smesh. This set fits Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP, and it is just 130 L$. It is a perfect set to wear on a lazy Sunday!

With this outfit I am wearing another new release by MODA, their Annie laced heels. As usual these shoes come with a great HUD to change each part of the shoe separate. They fit Maitreya, Belleza and Slink. Showing you a few possibilities of these shoes below.

The lovely hair is by Desmonia and it is called Heidi Ponytail. It comes in many colours and it is a new release at their store.

I am wearing Sugar skin appliers in pineapple by  7 Deadly s[K]ins.
My last find for today is yet another new release, this time by Glitter Fashion. These elegant Anna outfits are available at Fashion Dazzle for 190 L$ each. There are 5 colours to choose from and they are all sooo pretty and sophisticated. I feel a real lady in these dresses.

The to die for jewelry is by Zuri Rayna jewelry and it is their Skeli set in pewter/sterling. This set goes perfectly with an elegant dress, but also with your most beautiful gowns. The set is available in many colours.
I am wearing Luna hair by [NYNE] which you can find at the Designer Circle till October 14th. This hair comes in many hair tones, each of them is 149 L$. There are many colours available and each comes with a colour change HUD which gives you several options for the hair and the streaks.

I am wearing Anise skin appliers in pineapple by  7 Deadly s[K]ins.
7 Deadly s[K]ins also has an awesome weekend offer at he moment, lovely Kelly Omega appliers for head and body in 6 skin tones for just 99 L$. A matching Kelly shape is also 99 L$ THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!