Monday, September 19, 2016

Have you seen those awesome 10 L$ shoes???

Good morning Readers!
Today a lot of offers from the Cart Sale at the Wash on my blog. This cart sale runs till September 28th and a lot of great Second Life Designers offer one or more of their designs their for just 10 L$! They are allowed to put ONE item for 50 L$ on their cart too.
And I found lovely new eyes by Mesange which I want to show you! I just love their eyes and they have such awesome new releases this month that it is hard to choose which ones I like best!
I am showing you the Morgaine eyes below, there are 15 colours to choose from.
So let me start by telling you which body items I am wearing today.
I am wearing the lovely Amber 2016 skin in darktan by WoW skins on my blog today. This skin is available at the Designer Showcase till October 5th. You can find 6 beautiful skin tones there, Omega appliers are also available.
I am wearing a Charlize lipstick layer with the skin today and these lipsticks are also by WoW skins.
REMEMBER: I am wearing freckle layers by Glamorize with all skins. The freckles are NOT INCLUDED! These freckle layers come in 4 versions, for 5 L$.
The beautiful eyes I am wearing are Morgaine eyes by Mesange. You can get a fat pack of these eyes (15 mesh eyes) at their store.
And the hair I am wearing is the Fantasy colour pack of the Raphael hair which is by Pumec and you do NOT need their group to get this fat pack. You can wear the hair with long bangs like I am doing or with short ones. The enrollment fee for the Pumec group is 199 L$ but you get MANY great group gifts.
I landed at the cart by Orquidea the Cart Sale at the Wash and they have some awesome offers I couldn't resist. The fun short dress comes with a colour change HUD and it gives you 3 options to wear this sexy dress. This is the 50 L$ item.
The next two Vintage tops and the fun shorts are also by Orquidea the Cart Sale at the Wash and they are 10 L$ each.
I am wearing sexy jeans (they come in system mesh layers and with Omega appliers) with these tops too and they are by Beautiful Dirty Rich. They have a free to join group, the BDR group, and they have a few great group gifts. Right next to the group gifts you can find a wall filled with dollarbies and free stuff, and you know me: I picked up everything some time ago and blogged it all HERE !
The copper and black bangles are by Baubles by Phe and they are called Throwback bangles. They are not free, but very reasonably priced and they go well with a  lot of outfits.
I am wearing lovely Jessica heels, which come with a colour change HUD, and I found them on the Midnight Mania board at Rowena's Design. You do not need a group to click these boards.
Over to what you are missing above: shoes! Lindy Modern and Retro shoes is also participating in the Cart Sale at the Wash and they have many great pairs of shoes for just 10 L$ per pair! I am showing you all below.
These shoes are for Slink high feet and they are called Elora black heels. You can wear them with or without the metal parts.
And these are called Bency black heels and shhhttt... they are my favorite!
These shoes are called Yana pink heels. Remember: all shoes are 10 L$ per pair and they fit Slink high feet.
These are called Yeva in Nude.
And these shoes fit Slink MID feet and they are called Castra Tropical.
If you have Slink FLAT feet go get these flip flops for just 10 L$.
And the rest of the shoes fit System feet. The first ones come with feet and a HUD to change the skin tone and nails.
And these are the Gilen black boots.
These are Eila and Vera.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!!