Sunday, March 8, 2015

Over Half a Million views....

Hi Readers,
This morning I was suprised when I looked at the Web counter on the bottom of my blog. 500.003 views!!! Thank you all for reading my blog or visiting my blog....
Today just 2 stores to visit: The Designer Circle (their current round runs till March 14th) and Wicked.
Let me start with the Designer Circle. If you join their group (free to join), you will find lots of awesome group gifts in the middle of the store. They are celebrating their 100th round and a lot of great designers offer the customers a lovely gift. One of them is 1 Hundred. They have this fun Blush dress as a gift at the Designer Circle.
1 Hundred also has these spring cardigans on offer at the Designer Circle in 6 lovely colours which will bring a smile on your face. Each one is 95 L$ and appliers are included.
The cute clutch is also a gift at the Designer Circle and this one is by Ashmoot.
Then I went to Wicked. They have several Lucky chairs and I got a lovely ring from these chairs. But there is more going on. You can find 6 FREE gift boxes around the store, all with lovely gifts.
Let me show you the gifts I found in the gift boxes at the store, there are 6 to find. This Silvy top is in gift box #1 and the Ripley skirt is in gift box #5.
I am wearing the #5 Ripley skirt with #2 Tara top. Both come with a colour change HUD which changes the colour of the metal parts of the outfit.
And this sexy little white dress is hidden in gift box #3. It is called Amanda dress.
Then I found box #4, which has these awesome wedges inside. They are for SLINK HIGH feet and they come with a colour change HUD.
My last find was gift box #6 which has these Lilith shoes inside. They can be worn withhout the chains and if you decide to wear them with the chains you can colour the chains with the included HUD. They are for SLINK HIGH feet.
For SL F&O members you can find a box at Wicked with this Santa outfit inside. Joining SL F&O is free.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!