Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's almost all about gowns.

I simply found loads of gowns and I decided to put them all on one blog for those ladies who love gowns. But then I got some really cute stuff at the Designer Circle and I don't want you to miss it. So I will start with the Designer Circle and end with gowns :)
This very cute jacket is what E-Clipse has put up at the Designer Circle store. At that store everything is under 100 L$, so is this jacket. The jacket is called MoN No!R Jacket.
You could wear this cute jacket over the sweet dress Cheeky has put at the Designer Circle ! the dress is called My June dress.
Or you can wear it with the elegant dress by Vero Modero, also for sale for 100 L$ or less at the Designer Circle.
If you are planning a trip to the beach, you should stop by the Designer Circle and grab those cute flipflops by Kennedy's. You get a hughe fatpack (just showing you some examples) with all colors for 100 L$ or less!

Kennedy's also has these lovely hair feathers at the Designer Circle, and ohhh they will go GREAT with some of the gowns below !!!
Over to the gowns ladies. I bet you couldn't wait :)
This first elegant summer gown is the newest group gift at Gizza. They also have a male group gift, which I am wearing too. A great blue suit.

Then Sascha's design released a lovely new gown, called Teazy. The Teazy comes in 8 colors and 3 of them are marked down for just 299 L$.
And this very sexy gown is a new release by DK design and it is called Ciara. The gown is for sale in several colors for 200 L$.

A real find was Kastle Rock. Thank you so much Gaea for TPing me !! They have 2 lucky chairs and the chairs contain soooo many great gowns that I stood there for a long time. And below is what I got there !!! And please please click the Midnight Mania board. I sooo want that sexy lingerie but it never closed ...








The White Armory is celebrating their 12.000 member and they are having a small hunt...well not really a hunt, there are just 4 boxes in the store for free. Inside the boxes you find 3 gowns and a pair of lovely wings.



The White Armory also has a new group gift, this lovely Butterfly gown.


HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!