Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of the year.

Let me start by wishing you all a GREAT end of this year and an even greater start of the new year. May 2012 bring you whatever you want from it, be it happyness, health, love, joy, a good job, worldpeace, lots of money or the most fabulous avatar in all SL.

Anyway I have to fill my blog before I can sit down and enjoy the last evening and night of 2011. So let me quickly start with the GREAT gown I got from Vero Modero. Thank you so much Pulp Faxel for the tip :) It is their Christmas gown and I am terribly late in blogging it, so I truely hope you can still get it. If not: Vero Modero has loads of group gifts available, I am showing you just a few below the Christmas gown. Most of the gifts come with skin, shape, hair and shoes. I am showing you the outfits on my own shape and skin as I not fond of most of the shapes/skins in SL.







Shoes can be found HERE.

You can never have enough outfits nor shoes, so here are some great shoes by Lassitude & Ennui.
I styled the 10 L$ outfits by VMC with the boots. WOW they are amazing dress sets, and all just 10 L$. I am showing you just 2 colors from each outfit, but they come in 5 colors each.

Another shop with great group gifts is Ydea. I hadn't been there for a while, but all previous outfit gifts are still available. Look below what I got (and there are many more at the store !). Some outfits come with shoes or skin.







HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!